When studying with Studio Sasada School of Music you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- You are charged for 5 lessons at a time in advance
Invoicing of lessons
- New and existing students will receive an invoice at the commencement of your 5-week block of lessons.
- Full payment must be received within 7 days of the invoice being issued unless otherwise arranged.
- We recommend setting up an automatic payment to the studio. Bank account and payment details will be provided on enquiry / booking.
- We also accept cash and cheques.
- Where less than 24 hours notice is given for missing lessons, NO catch up or credit will be given.
- Where more than 24 hours notice is given for the intended absence, a catch up lesson will be arranged at the next convenient time and day.
- We are open during School Holidays, so please let us know if your child is going to be away